SOLDRON Micro Soldering Iron and Wax Forming Station
Micro Station Specs:
- Transformer based Unit
- Metallic body for Station
- High Grade Plastic used for Iron
- Pre-Printed Set and Run Modes on station
- Power Indicator
- ESD safe
- Temp. range – 100°C – 450°C (+/- 10°C)
- Needle Bit Black Ceramic or Aluminium Coated
- Iron Supply 18Volts Max / 4watts to 18Watts (variable)
- Easy Replaceable bits
- MCH heater for long life
No exchange No refund No warranty
Soldron Variable Wattage Micro-Soldering Station
- is ideal for precision small jobs like SMT and micro-electronics.
- Element shaft is only 2.5mm thick with an isolated element!
- It can be set to high,medium or low with a continuously variable knob, and comes with a sponge tray with a sponge and a placing stand as standard.
- Comes standard with an aluminium coated long life tip.
- Very popular amongst mobile repairers /sculpture of wax casting. Continuous rated (24 hours) .
Features of Soldron Variable Micro-Soldering Station:
- Includes Soldron Micro Soldering pen
- Variable power
- Includes built-in Soldering stand and sponge
- Soldering Station
- Soldering Iron with Needle bit
- Spring (can be used as stand for soldering iron)
- sponge (for cleaning Soldering iron’s tip)