1. Clean the parts to be joined.
2. Clean soldering iron tip and tin all faces of tip with coating of solder
3. Heat parts (not solder) to be joined
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. A smoke will be normally come out for a short while at initial use
2. Use with soldering stand to avoid any part of body get burnt
3. Don’t pull the tip out when soldering iron still hot otherwise heating element may be burnt out
4. Cool down naturally after use
5. Don’t ally file for long life tip