- The Air Pump check valve is part of a large line of genuine replacement parts.
- These genuine factory parts help insure your compressor will be repaired back to factory condition.
- Before purchasing, please ensure you have identified your compressor’s model number to confirm compatibility.
- To identify the model on your compressor, please look for the Husky Spec label on the shroud, tank or saddle, which will include the manufacturer’s model number.
- Check valve prevents air from escaping the tank back into the pump head; valve closes when air has been drained from the compressor pump head
- Compressor check valve needs to be replaced when it does not close during compressor off and allows air to leak compressor head from the tank
- Durable and long lasting brass construction
- Replacement check valve on tank for Air pump.